Antaira Technologies’ LNX-1600 is an industrial unmanaged Ethernet switch designed with 16*10/100 fast Ethernet ports. It is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable making it ideal for applications that demand large port counts in a confined area; such as, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, oil/gas/mining, process control automation, security access control systems, intelligent transportation systems, or anywhere an industrial Ethernet switch that need to be enclosed in a confined area.
The LNX-1600 has a hardened design providing high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage. It also has a dual power input support of 12~48VDC. This switch has the standard operating temperature model -10˚C to 65˚C.
- Supports 16*10/100Tx Fast Ethernet
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range – STD: -10° to 65°C
- 5-Year Warranty