Dwyer Series PBLT2 Submersible Level Transmitter
$745.78 – $802.62
We provide FREE SHIPPING on orders totaling $250.00 and greater.
PBLT2 Submersible Level Transmitters are manufactured for years of trouble free service in the harshest applications. PBLT2’s measure the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to atmospheric pressure. The transmitter consists of a piezoresistive sensing element, encased in a 316 SS housing. Perfect for wastewater and slurry applications with features to protect the unit from these demanding applications. Large diameter 316 SS diaphragm seal is non-clogging and damage resistant to floating solids.
The PBLT2 incorporates lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty). The PBLTX is UL approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations when used with proper barrier.
Units come equipped with a 270-pound tensile strength shielded and vented cable. Ventilation tube in the cable automatically compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure above the tank. The vent is protected with a maintenance free filter eliminating particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer.
- Sludge pits, clarifiers, digesters
- Alum tanks
- Chemical storage tanks
- Oil tanks
- Lime slurry
- Meet application requirements with durable cage design with large diameter 316 SS diaphragm seal that is non-clogging and damage resistant to floating solids
- Increased life with lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty) on PBLT2 models
- Eliminates particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer using maintenance-free filter
- Peace of mind with UL approved intrinsically safe on PBLTX models for use in hazardous locations when used with proper barrier
- Decrease ownership cost with durable, 270 lb tensile strength shielded and vented cable and excellent chemical compatibility
- Flexible installation options with NPT connection to rigidly install in a pipe/conduit or use a A-625 hanging loop to attach a chain to remove from the installation
- Minimal downtime with standard 72 hour lead time
5 PSI (11.54 ft wc), 10 PSI (23.09 ft wc), 15 PSI (34.63 ft wc), 20 PSI (46.18 ft wc)
40 ft., 60 ft.