Siemens SITRANS FS220 digital clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter provides the most essential flow measurement functionalities with superior accuracy, cost efficiency and ease of use. It is the best-in-class solution for straightforward flow monitoring of liquid processes in number of industries, including water and wastewater, HVAC, power and chemical.
Siemens SITRANS FS220 flow system consists of a SITRANS FST020 transmitter paired with SITRANS FSS200 clamp-on ultrasonic sensors, which are available in three different models: WideBeam® (High-Precision), Universal and High-Temperature.
The FST020 transmitter has been upgraded to deliver leading reliability, user-friendliness and options for customization, while the FSS200 sensors feature low maintenance and high precision – even for applications with high levels of aeration or suspended solids.
- Built on the same architecture as other next-generation digital flow systems from Siemens, the SITRANS FS220 features among others:
- High accuracy and repeatability – accuracy of 1% of flow rate and repeatability of 0.25% according to ISO 11631
- Exceptional zero stability – minimal need to set a zero point
- Best-in-class user-friendliness – fully graphical display with simple menu navigation, multiple setup wizards and the option to display up to 6 customizable parameters on the same screen
- Easy servicing – includes removable SensorFlash® microSD card and built-in USB service port
- *Transducers not included
- *Only available for distribution in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont