All three switches are open and all loads are off. When the LEAD Switch closes, it energizes Load 1. As long as the LEAD Switch remains closed, Load 1 remains energized. If the LAG Switch closes, Load 2 is energized. If the LAG2 Switch closes, it energizes Load 3. Each load is turned off in sequence as the switches are opened. The entire cycle is then repeated, but with Load 2 energized first followed by Load 3 and then Load 1. NOTE: power for outputs is supplied from L connection, not through input switches (see drawing below).
- Load (Burden): DC – Approximately 1.1 W; AC – Approximately 1.5 VA
- Unit Weight: Approximately 0.08 lb (36 g)
- Output Contacts: 12A 250V AC/30V DC, 3000 VA/360 W
- Life: Mechanical – 20,000,000 operations; Electrical – 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -40o C to 70o C (-40o F to 158o F)