Compact GS Series General Purpose Relays are used for high density applications. The relay and sockets are assembled as one unit and must be used together, providing DIN-rail mounting. GSC024C is comprised of GS024 relay and SS024 socket. The relay and socket installation provides finger protection, indication of power status and 1 Form C output contact.
- Load (Burden): Maximum 250 mW
- Unit Weight: Approximately 0.07 lb (32 g) relay + socket
- Mounting: Relay with included socket mounts on DIN-rail
- Output Contacts: 1C: 6A 250V AC/30V DC, 1500 VA/180 W
- Life: Mechanical – 10,000,000 operations; Electrical – 30,000 operations
- Temperature: 24V AC/DC:-40o C to 70o C (-40o F to 158o F); 120V AC/DC: -40o C to 55o C (-40o F to 131o F)