Compact GB Series General Purpose Relays are used for applications requiring an economical solution. These 11-blade terminal relays provide indication of power status, push-to-test and 3 Form C output contacts. Available sockets can be either DIN-rail or screw-mounted.
- Load (Burden): DC – Approximately 1.1 W; AC – Approximately 1.5 VA
- Unit Weight: Approximately 0.08 lb (36 g)
- Output Contacts: 10A 250V AC/30V DC, 2500 VA/300 W
- Life: Mechanical – 20,000,000 operations; Electrical – 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -40o C to 70o C (-40o to 158o F)