When the proper 3-phase line voltage is applied to the unit and the phase sequence (rotation) is correct, the relay is energized. Any one of three fault conditions will de-energize the relay after a delay. Re-energization is automatic upon correction of the fault condition. A bi-color status LED indicates normal condition and also provides specific fault indication to simplify troubleshooting (see below).
- Load (Burden): Less than 40 VA
- Response Times:
Power Up/Restart After Fault: Fixed at 1 Seconds
Drop-out Due to:
Phase Loss & Reversal:
Fixed 4 Seconds
- Minimum/Maximum Voltage: 156-198V (PAP208); 180-230V (PAP240); 330-380V (PAP400); 360-460V (PAP480); 431-546V (PAP575), all 50/60Hz. +5%
- Reset: Automatic upon correction of fault.
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 277V AC / 7A @ 30V DC;
1HP @ 250V AC, 1/2HP @ 125V AC, C300 Pilot Duty
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations, Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)