Siemens SITRANS Probe LU240 ultrasonic level transmitter with HART, 4 to 20 mA is ideal for level, volume, and volume flow measurements. It works with liquids, slurries, and bulk materials up to 12 meters (40 feet).
Siemens SITRANS Probe LU240 is ideal for level monitoring in the water and wastewater industry, chemical storage vessels, and small bulk hoppers.
The range of SITRANS Probe LU240 is 6 or 12 m (20 or 40 ft). Using Process Intelligence, Auto False Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance, and accuracy of 0.15 % of range or 6 mm (0.25 inch), the Probe LU240 provides unmatched reliability.
The SITRANS Probe LU240 offers HART communication.
The transducer on the SITRANS Probe LU240 is available as ETFE or PVDF to suit the chemical conditions of your application. As well, for applications with varying material and process temperatures, the SITRANS Probe LU240 incorporates an internal temperature sensor to compensate for temperature changes.
Key Applications: chemical storage vessels, filter beds, liquid storage vessels
- Continuous level measurement up to 12 m (40 ft) range
- Easy installation and simple startup
- Programming using 4-button HMI or SIMATIC PDM
- Communication using HART
- ETFE or PVDF transducers for chemical compatibility
- Process Intelligence signal processing
- Auto False Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
- Low power and current startup
*Only available for distribution in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont