Siemens RUGGEDCOM WIN7000 Broadband Wireless Base Station
We provide FREE SHIPPING on orders totaling $250.00 and greater.
Siemens RUGGEDCOM WIN7000 is a high power, broadband wireless base station, compliant to the IEEE 802.16e standard, designed for long range deployments in licensed frequency bands in harsh environments. Available in a number of different frequency bands, the WIN7000 has been designed around delivering maximum coverage where regulations permit high power operation. The single sector design can accomodate as many sectors as required at a given site, driven by coverage, bandwidth and subscriber considerations.
Siemens RUGGEDCOM WIN7000 Datasheet
- Mobile WiMAX compliance based on IEEE 802.16e standard and WiMAX Forum Wave2 (MIMO) certification.
- Support of worldwide private wireless broadband deployments in the 1.X, 2.X and 3.X GHz bands.
- Felxible configurations: Single cable power and Ethernet or Fiber Optic interface.
- Rated for harsh environments: IEEE 1613, IEC 61850-3, Class 1 Div 2 / ATEX Zone 2, MIL-STD 810F, 509.4 – salt fog.
- Long range: Transmit and receive diversity combined with high power for improved reach and NLOS performance.
- High bandwidth: RUGGEDCOM WIN has two built-in radios operating on the same frequency simultaneously (MIMO) to increase bandwidth (up to 40Mbps) and spectral efficiency.
- Lowest frequency use: Leverages OFDMA and built in GPS to enable users to deploy an entire network on a single frequency channel.
- Usage models: Designed to support long range connections to fixed, portable and mobile end points, supporting vehicular speed seamless mobility and backhaul mode.
- Quality of service: RUGGEDCOM WIN gives the user the ability to separate traffic types over the air and guarantee latency, minimum bandwidth and jitter according to application needs.
- Rugged form factor: RUGGEDCOM WIN is an all outdoor rugged form factor enabling flexible deployment options. RUGGEDCOM products are designed for use in harsh environments such as those found in electrical power substations, oil refineries, military applications, roadside traffic control cabinets and metals and minerals processing.
- Standalone architecture: Commercial broadband wireless equipment requires an entire network infrastructure to be in place including a specialized mobile router called an ASN gateway, which acts as a central point for all network traffic. This infrastructure can be very costly and complex to implement. Siemens has developed a mode which does require this heavy infrastructure but maintains the interoperability and technology advances of broadband wireless.
- More secure: RUGGEDCOM WIN has many built-in features to ensure NERC CIP compliance such as two factor mutual authentication, AES encryption and message integrity protection using CMAC